New Boiler Installation
Friendly, Highly Qualified New Boiler Installation
Eclipse Energy have been the leaders in new boiler installation in Halifax and the wider Yorkshire area for many years. As a result, we are a friendly team of experienced, highly qualified and professional installers of all makes and models of boilers and guarantee you will be pleased with our work, service and approach.
When you require a new boiler installation you want one that will not suffer the same problems as you experienced with your previous boiler and you want it to be reliable and long lasting. A new boiler is an important investment and you don’t want to be let down.
By employing Eclipse Energy to carry out your new boiler installation you will receive quality advice on what type of boiler will benefit you and your home the most, as well as being talked through the boiler installation cost options, the free boiler installation offers that are available and how you could improve your home and reduce your carbon footprint with the right boiler. We don’t believe in loading our consultations with jargon. Instead, our open, honest and pleasant team provide you with valuable information that means something to you.
We can also help you with application for funding for a brand new boiler. Simply contact us for more details about this service.
Why Choose Eclipse Energy for a New Boiler Installation
We ensure your new boiler is as efficient as it is cost effective. The SEDBUK rating is the average annual efficiency achieved in average households. It considers and makes realistic assumptions about climate, control, pattern of usage and other similar factors. The rating is calculated from laboratory tests, along with other important factors such as boiler type, fuel used, ignition type, UK climate, boiler water content and typical domestic usage patterns. So, for estimating annual fuel running costs SEDBUK is a better guide than laboratory test results alone.
The boiler’s performance is scored, enabling the boiler to be placed in a banding system using a scale from ‘A’ to ‘G’. ‘A’ rated boilers are the most efficient, though to ‘G’ grade boilers which are the worst performing appliances.
- No Complacency.
- Personal links to local suppliers in Halifax and West Yorkshire, which means we get the best price on all materials. We always pass these savings on you.
- We deliver what we promise to offer.
- If we get beaten on price, let us know and we will try our best to beat it.
- Quality, experienced tradesmen who are all fully insured and all more than qualified for the job required.
- You contact us via phone or email to outline your need to a new boiler installation.
- One of our friendly and qualified engineers will promptly get back to you. They will explore your options regarding the different types of boiler available, the funding on offer and pricing.
- Once you are happy and agreed on which option you wish to take, our engineer will proceed to upgrade or replace your boiler efficiently and reliably.
- We are pleased to offer a high quality after-care service so our team are always on-hand and happy to help, even after your boiler is installed and the project is complete.