Complaints Handling Procedure
If you need to make a complaint
The principle assigned to deal with complaints is:
Customer Services Department
Unit G The Ridings Business Park
Company Registration No: 10683955
Step-by-step complaints procedure
If you’re not completely happy with our service, we’d like to hear about it so we can do something to put it right.
We do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best products and service possible. However, sometimes we may not get things right the first time.
When that happens, we want you to tell us what went wrong so we can put matters right.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves
- Resolve your complaint fairly and without delay
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved
How and where to complain
If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:
In person – call into our office at the address shown. We are open Monday to Friday from 9.00 am – 5.00pm.
In writing – write to us and address your letter to The Customer Complaint Manager.
By telephone – call us on 01422 414850 during our office hours and ask for the Customer Services Department.
By email – use the email address shown here: email@example.com
How long will it take?
We aim to resolve your complaint straightaway but if we can’t, then we will write to you within three business days to tell you:
- Why we have not resolved your complaint
- Who is dealing with your complaint?
- When we will contact you again
We will aim to resolve your complaint quickly, but it may take longer if it is complex.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update, please call us on 01422 414850 and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.
If we cannot reach an agreement with you?
If we can’t agree a solution with you within eight weeks, we will:
- Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision.
- Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.
If your complaint has not been resolved to a satisfactory standard, or it has passed 8 weeks without resolution, you may be able to write to our accreditation body for further assistance.