Please click on a vacancy below to see more details about the position. You can apply for any of our positions using the form at the bottom of this page.
£20,000 – £22,000 a year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Trade Installer to join an organisation experiencing rapid growth across numerous sectors.
Eclipse Energy is a Halifax based business, operating in the energy efficiency and home improvements industries. Our current work ranges from large scale contracts with local authorities through to able-to-pay work in the domestic market.
As a result of significant contract wins, we are seeking to hire a Multi-Trade Installer to work on domestic installations across the UK.
The chosen candidate will predominantly be working installing ventilation in domestic properties as part of government funded projects, though this is not exclusive, and they may be required to assist in other capacities. As such, a broad range of experience will be helpful, including electrical and joinery experience.
As this role involves working in people’s homes, the chosen candidate is expected to be professional and presentable, with good timing and customer service skills
About the Company
- Rapidly expanding
- Highly respected for customer service
- Significant demand from both domestic and commercial customers
About the Role
- Multi-Trade Installer
- Work involves, but is not limited to, ventilation system installation in domestic properties
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- £20,000-£22,000 salary dependant on experience
- West Yorkshire Based
About the Candidate
- Full UK Driving Licence (required)
- Excellent customer service (required)
- Electrical Knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Joinery Knowledge (preferred but not essential)
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Paid holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Uniform provided