Please click on a vacancy below to see more details about the position. You can apply for any of our positions using the form at the bottom of this page.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Eclipse Energy’s award-winning team, from our Halifax based Operations Centre. As a Project Supervisor you will be provided with support and training to further your knowledge and develop a career in one of the fastest growing industries in the UK. Project Management Certification through PRINCE2 could be available for the right candidate.
This role would suit an individual with experience across multiple trades within the construction industry, site management or some experience running teams would be beneficial. We are looking for people with the right attitude and a desire to progress. Although qualifications would be an advantage, attitude, drive, and a solutions-orientated mindset will be central to your success.
This role is part of the Eclipse Operational structure and encompasses touchpoints across all areas of the installation process with key duties as follows:
- Responsible for the overall installation requirements of designated jobs and teams.
- Using relevant software and Apps, take ownership of Individual jobs including technical surveys through to handover, ensuring quality, compliance, and customer needs.
- Liaising with clients and customers to ensure clear communication throughout the installation process.
- Responsible for the control and agreed delivery of relevant Installation KPI’s.
- Responsible for relevant information/reports to be prepared for the Head of Installations.
- To work closely with all colleagues to provide internal customer service/support.
- Assist Head of Installations with tracking installation time and costs.
- Assist Head of Installations with training and development of all Installation teams.
- Report and track HR and H&S issues within your Installation team.
- Head of Installations
- Other Line Managers within the business
- Internal/External Customers
- The applicant must be from a trade background with a clear understating of how an SME works.
- Ideally have experience within this industry and a proven track record of success.
- Must be pro-active in nature.
- Must be numerate and literate.
- Able to work with other Line Managers to extract relevant information to be used for Resource and installation planning, assess performance.
- Must have a ‘Can Do’ attitude and be prepared to go that extra mile to ensure the installation landscape of the business is clearly visible to the Head of installations.
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Must have a full driving licence.
- Salary dependent on experience
- Application DEADLINE 31st October